Up to 45% Off - Wrightslaw Student Discount Program
Save $20 on Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, 2nd Edition Print & E-book Combo
Wrightslaw publications are excellent teaching and learning resources for students in colleges, universities, and law schools. To get Wrightslaw materials into the hands of these students, our publisher implemented a Student Discount Program.
Qualifying students are eligible for discounts of 25% to 45% on Wrightslaw publications and products.
Student Discounts of 25-45%
The Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, Print and E-book Combo retails for $44.95. With the Student Discount, you can purchase the Wrightslaw: Special Education Law Print and E-book combo for $24.95 – you save $20!
Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy retails for $19.95. With the Student Discount, you can purchase Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy for $14.95 - you save $5.00!
Wrightslaw: No Child Left Behind with NCLB CD retails for $29.95. With the Student Discount, you can purchase Wrightslaw: No Child Left Behind for $19.95 - you save $10!
The Surviving Due Process DVD Video retails for $19.95. With the Student Discount, you can purchase Surviving Due Process for $14.95 - you save $5.00!
How to Apply
The application and approval process is quick and easy.
1. Complete and e-mail the Academic Registration Form.
2. After you submit your form and are approved, you will receive an email or be re-directed to our Online Store's Student Discount Page where you can order Wrightslaw book at deeply reduced prices.
3. If you have problems completing the application form, please copy and paste the form into an email, complete it, and send the email with the information to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. This discount applies only to students registered in a college, university, or law school and enrolled in a special education or special education law class.
2. Limit: One per customer.
3. Do not order from the column on the right side of this page. Those prices do not reflect the student discounts!